- Advising sports participants on disciplinary matters and regulatory matters
- Advising on transfers between clubs and teams
- Advising on commercial aspects of sports such as sponsorship agreements, media and IP rights protections
- Advising on discrimination in sport and human rights as to how they relate to the world of sports
- Advising on social media issues in sport
- How to form your club
- What are the necessary legalities - to incorporate a CLG Company or not.
- Running your club
- Meetings, decisions, judicial methods of dispute resolution.
- How best to deal with complaints through fair procedures and maintaining/ensuring natural justice
- How to register and deal with National Sports Governing Bodies
- How to dealing with issues surrounding minors in your club - child protection and welfare issues
- Protecting your clubs assets - property, intellectual property
- Club funding - lotteries, members draws and the legalities
- Seeking international recognition from Governing Bodies
- Merging your club with other local clubs
- Closing your club
- Sponsorship Agreements
- Media Rights Agreements
- Intellectual Property Protections
SportsConsult – Specialised Legal Advice for Sports Participants, Sports Clubs and Associations and Sports Commercial Rights Holders throughout Ireland and beyond
SportsConsult is a 'one stop shop' service which covers legal issues such as -
For Sports Individuals -
For Sports Clubs and Associations -
For Sports Commercial Rights Holders –
For over twenty five years we have advised clients participating in sports, sports clubs and sports governing bodies all over Ireland in relation to the above matters in sports such as GAA, boxing, tennis, rugby league and union, motorsport, golf and others.
We have developed a specialised sports law team in our firm and with barristers and other professionals. Dealing with a niche area such as sports law requires advisors with real world experience and we can offer that through our new service through a friendly and professional team.
All consultations can be conducted in person or online via zoom, microsoft teams etc.
We operate a very transparent fee structure. Simply email your query to our email address below and we will respond to you within 24 hours with full details of how we can help and what our services will cost.
Options are also available for yearly retainers so we can advise you throughout the year when any issue arises for one set yearly fee. Contact us today for more details.
Email us today on - firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also Whatsapp your query to +353 87 2308797.