We pride ourselves in giving an excellent reliable professional service for a fee that is reasonable and affordable. We have been advising clients on all aspects of buying and selling properties including re- mortgaging and re-financing transactions for many years. Buying and selling property can be complex and as such you should always ensure that your solicitor is an experienced in this area of law.
Call or email us today for a specific quote for your new home or for a switching process if you are remortgaging your home.
We also specialise in the following additional areas of property law:
- Rights of Way Disputes - land and laneways
- Boundary Disputes
- Adverse Possession Claims (squatters rights claims)
- Farm and Agricultural Land Issues
- Compulsory Purchase Orders
- Rectification of Defective Titles
- Planning and Environmental Law
- Landlord and Tenants Disputes and Residential Tenancy Board Applications
We also have extensive experience advising clients in relation to Commercial Property transactions such as:
- Sales and Purchases of Commercial and Residential Investment Properties
- Drafting of Leases for Commercial Property – Short and Long Term Leases, Sub Leases, Renunciations
- Landlord and Tenant Commercial Lease Disputes
We understand the busy working environment in business therefore we can facilitate your busy schedule with onsite appointments at your premises or outside business hours. We also act for a number of international buyers of residential and commercial property and can facilitate appointments by Skype online if required.
Some recent commercial property transactions include:
- Commercial lease for a fashion retail store in St. Stephens Green Shopping Centre, Dublin
- Commercial lease for a medical centre on Grafton Street, Dublin
- Commercial lease of a number of large commercial warehouse units in Limerick City
- Commercial leases for a number of beauty salons, health therapist centres, industrial units and retail units nationwide.