We advise on both contentious and non-contentious Employment Law issues under the provisions of Irish and European Legislation.
We advise both employees and employers in areas such as:
- Unfair Dismissals and Constructive Dismissals - applications to the Workplace Relations Commission (WRC) and appeals to the Labour Court
- Employment Contracts – Policies and Procedures
- Disciplinary and Grievance Procedures
- Equality and Discrimination Disputes
- Redundancy Management
- Contractual and Payment Disputes
- Bullying, Stress and Harassment in the Workplace
- Immigration Matters for Workers
- Transfer of Undertakings (TUPE) Directives and Regulations.
We can provide a service for drafting Contracts of Employment, Terms and Conditions of Employment, Employee Handbooks, Disciplinary and Grievance Procedures.
We can also advise in respect of the implementation of salary reductions, redundancies and variation of contractual terms. Contact us today to make an appointment to discuss your individual case.