We advise purchasers and sellers of residential property nationwide to include residential houses, residential apartments, new build homes, farm houses and land, corner sites for residential development and buy to let properties.
We act for a large number of first-time buyers and home movers of new build houses and apartments nationwide. Buying a new build requires a property professional with experience of such schemes of development and we have built up an expertise in the area over many years dealing with such transactions.
We also advise clients in the following areas of Property Law:
- Easement Creations, Registrations and Disputes – Rights of Way, Right to Light, Right of Support, etc.
- Boundary Rectifications and Disputes
- Adverse Possession Claims (squatters rights claims)
- Farm and Agricultural Land Issues
- Compulsory Purchase Orders
- Rectification and Reconstruction of Defective Titles
- Defective Build Disputes – Structural Indemnity Claims
- Landlord and Tenants Disputes and Residential Tenancy Board Applications and Representation
- Receivership Sales and Purchases
Legal Fees – Residential Property
Legal Fees for residential property transactions can seem complicated as there are generally professional fees, registration fees, search fees and stamp duty when buying your home. We always provide a full written quotation to all our clients which set out clearly the fees involved from the very beginning. Our fees are also fixed and as such they will not increase during the transaction.
As an indication, our professional fees start from:
- Selling your home from €1,400.00 + VAT
- Buying your home from €1,800.00 + VAT
Many clients are also now availing of easy to switch re-mortgaging options. We can assist in this process and our fixed fee for all re-mortgages €1,500.00 which includes VAT, search fees and registration fees.
Call or email us today for a specific quote for your new home or for a switching process if you are re-mortgaging your home.