Advising on Commercial Property transactions requires both an in-depth knowledge of Commercial Property Law but also the commercial acumen to be able to assist your clients in their plans for the business. Knowing what your clients want to achieve in their business plan is key to a successful partnership between client and legal advisor.
We have built this expertise of advising clients in relation to Commercial Property transactions such as:
- Acting for Purchasers and Vendors in the Acquisition and Disposal of Commercial Properties such as retail units, industrial units, development sites, office premises and licenced premises (restaurants, pubs and hotels)
- Advising, Negotiation and Drafting of Leases for Commercial Property for both Landlords and Tenants– Short and Long Term Leases, Sub Leases, Licence Agreements
- Advising on Deeds of Renunciations, Surrender Agreements, Variation Agreements
- Advising on Break Clauses and Rent Reviews
- Carrying out full due diligence on title to include ownership, planning, licences and financial security documentation
- Advising on Landlord and Tenant contentious disputes with regard to issues concerning re-entry to premises, debt recovery for rent breaches, rent review disputes, defence of bank repossession proceedings involving commercial premises.
- Advising Landlords and Tenants on Statutory Rights under Landlord and Tenant Legislation
- Advising on Freehold Purchases involving Commercial Premises under Landlord and Tenant Ground Rent Acts
Some recent commercial property transactions include:
- Long Term Commercial lease for a fashion retail store in St. Stephens Green Shopping Centre, Dublin
- Short Term Commercial lease for a medical centre in Dublin City Centre
- Commercial lease of a number of large commercial warehouse units in North County Dublin and in Limerick City
- Commercial leases for a number of beauty salons, health therapist centres, industrial units, restaurant premises and retail units nationwide
Call or email us today to discuss your requirements.