Start Up Legal Advice - Key Areas
When starting a new business the main items to firstly consider are as follows -
- Company Structures - what suits your new business? Who are you going into business with? Is there risk associated with your business? Does funding opportunities depend on structure?
- Limited Liability Company -v- Sole trader -v- Partnerships
- Shareholders Agreements - Partnership Agreements
- Share Purchase and Asset Purchase Agreements
- Property Acquisitions - Will you need a premises? Do you need a licence to run your business? Do you need specific planning permission?
- Employment Rights and Obligations - Are you going to employ staff? Can you sub-contract some of the work out to others?
- Intellectual Property Rights and Protections - Is your brand protected?
- Commercial Contracts -
- Software Licensing Agreements
- B2B Agreements and B2C Agreements
- Data Protection Agreements
- Distribution and Agency Agreements
- Online trading - Terms and Conditions of Usage, Privacy Policies - Is your website complaint with all current legislation and GDPR ready?
- Funding Options and Advice